The Movestorm Multigrip Bar 2.0 is Cambered Grip Bar, is a specialized weightlifting bar designed to enhance upper body training. It features a unique design with a slight camber or curvature in the bar, adding a few extra inches to the standard barbell range of motion. This design allows for a loaded stretch during exercises, targeting specific muscles and providing benefits for strength and muscle development.
Key features and benefits of the Movestorm Multigrip Bar 2.0 include:
- Loaded Stretch: The Movestorm Multigrip Bar 2.0 design of the bar allows for a deeper range of motion compared to a standard barbell. This increased range of motion creates a loaded stretch on the muscles being worked, which can contribute to greater muscle activation and growth.
- Sticking Point Training: The Movestorm Multigrip Bar 2.0 is particularly effective for targeting and training through sticking points in various lifts. Sticking points are typically the most challenging part of a lift where the lifter may struggle to overcome resistance. The loaded stretch provided by this bar helps address and strengthen these sticking points.
- Upper Body Mass Builder: This bar is especially popular for building mass in the upper body, including the chest, shoulders, and triceps. Exercises such as bench press, overhead press, and various rowing movements can be performed with the Movestorm Multigrip Bar 2.0 to intensify the training stimulus.
- Versatility: While the bar is commonly used for pressing movements, it can also be utilized for a variety of other exercises such as rows, curls, and tricep extensions. Its versatility makes it a valuable addition to a well-equipped gym.
- Reduced Stress on Joints: The slight curvature of the bar can also reduce stress on the wrists and shoulders during certain movements, providing a more comfortable lifting experience for some individuals.
It’s important to note that while the Movestorm Multigrip Bar 2.0 offers unique benefits, it is considered a specialized piece of equipment and may not be necessary for all lifters. However, for those looking to add variety to their training routine, address specific weaknesses, or break through plateaus, incorporating this bar can be a valuable strategy. As with any exercise equipment, proper form and technique are crucial for maximizing the benefits and minimizing the risk of injury.